At Primary Care Center at Lake Mary, we believe that you, the patient, are the most important person in our office. We are committed to providing you with the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of services for family members ages 6 and up and have a highly trained and knowledgeable staff.
What Should You Expect From Us?
- To be treated with respect, dignity and be informed of your care needs to make appropriate decisions.
- To help you plan your care and make changes to it.
- To provide teaching materials in a manner you can understand.
- To be informed of the Medical Practice billing process.
- To have your records kept confidential except when consent has been given.
- To expect services to be professional, timely and appropriate.
- To communicate your complaints to the Medical Practice Manager and expect to receive follow-up without negative repercussions or changes in service.
- To receive care without discrimination due to race, religion, age, sex, disability or ethnic origin.
We welcome new patients and accept most insurance plans.
Our physicians and our entire staff look forward to the opportunity to provide you with high quality medical care.
Thank you for choosing Primary Care Center at Lake Mary.